a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



a simple kiss


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this story that i wrote is a fictional based on alittle life experience...nothing here is meant for anyone or anything...its just a story i felt like writing....most elements are based on my perspective and life views...do not take it personal...+ this short story does not suggest any condemnation of god or anything at such nature...again, this is just s fictional story...and i do love myKING with all my heart.......thanks...enjoy...

a simple kiss

It all started out with a simple kiss. The gentle, innocent accidental kiss as the result of an immature game has reacted in an especially unusual way. Her smooth lips pressing upon mine had put everything out of perspective. For god's sake, it was just an accident!..but it proved to be more, it proved to be a six long months of complicated love.

Following the kiss, as I sat with her, we decided that it could not be right. That man that had just left the room was special. Unlike me, they had a deeper relation, a relation that only time could not but strengthen. This spark that flew between us could however not be forgotten.

What that was planned to be a day, a twenty-four hour of sheer game had lasted for a whole six months. The impossible was now a virtual possibility. Her bold step of stepping into a whole new game with me and departing from that long years that has built up strong was illogical. But, we only knew another for months!! Being the selfish person that everyone is, I lifted her spirit and supported her move with me.

I must not but be gay to be able to spend time with her alone, absences from all the distractions, this must be heaven. What that was a simple touch of her lips upon mine by accident, had led to a greater romance. We were lifted higher than this world could offer. Nothing nor no one could stand against what seem to be god's made plan. Even god himself could strike upon his hand, and we stand majestically untouched. We were one. Our love was immortal.

As time past, we did nothing but breed this love with tender, affection and our hearts. Issues pertaining differences did we set aside to escape the evils against love. We were transparent, and anyone upon sight could tell that this love had fought endless wars. We were indeed one of a kind. Differences did we not once have in testing times. This, was real, this could be everlasting. Even Romeo's love for Juliet was not everlasting! Despite not going six feet under, our love were as sacrificial or not more than that of the deceased lovers.

But, in reality as everything do, the zest within dims. The light was giving way to darkness. As the months pass, this, which had been untouchable love, was slowly abused to vulnerability. Our hearts no longer skipped a beat in the other's presence. But why? Were we not god's plan? Could we no longer stand firm against god's own hand?

Despite that, that was vowed upon, the everlasting love for another as the song sings did no longer do justice. We were filled with contempt, wanting our different ways. Our love has been defeated. During her months away, everything seem clear, back to its perspective. The simple, innocent, gentle kiss was all out of my physical comfort, it did not originate from where feeling really lay, the heart. I gambled our feelings and played myself to thinking it was everlasting love. It was nothing more than physical lust. It was over.

The six-month of joy was accompanied by a six month of silent awkwardness. Not a word could I get myself to utter in her presence. During that awful months, the sight of her presence reminds me of my wrong judgment. She was everything that I did wrong, it was myself to blame, did I not only ruin our relationship, but her life. My distresses made me turn my back at her. I art be punished for my stupidity which made our lives a living misery.

All has passed since, and every hate forgotten, every anger subside, every feelings lost. A year it took to heal wounds that could take eternity, to place the forgiveness at the feet of the one that hurt you the most. Everything has she done, to reconcile our friendship that was lost when I made my errs. Feelings could I feel no more, for I may head the familiar path once taken, one that is forbidden by the almighty one. But one thing have I obtained from these moments; a simple, innocent, accidental kiss could render a change of a man's life forever.
xphillyx


0 Responses to “a simple kiss”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: