a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



i need to sleep!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



its 4.17am...and i cant sleep.....it had been like this for the last 3 days....i stay in bed...tossing and turning...and just cant get my mind to stop......my mind just cant shut down....my eyes hurt...my back hurts...i need some rest....but its not happening.......this feels like insomnia...

arrrhhh.....ill probably be a walkin zombie if i dont get enough rest......im goin crazy.....i need to sleep.....oh, god....please help me get rest...!!.....


0 Responses to “i need to sleep!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: