a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



back to this beautiful madness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



just got back from my kampar trip..it was fantastic...had the change to do alot of unusual things....was really a great experience...thanks load anil and family for hosting my stay there.. :) ...will be posting up the details of my journey later...

with all this tsunami tragedy, its sad to see the death toll rising.... :(

this year's new year will be quiet....every celebration in kl is supposedly cancelled respect of the tragedy that occurred...don't really know my plans for tomorrow...

a very happy new year...Enjoy...


0 Responses to “back to this beautiful madness”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: