a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



s u r r e a l


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Everything is done. No more exams, no more worries, no more anticipation, and probably no more purpose in the mean time. Since for the last couple of months, all the was in my mind was getting through the exams, and now its done, it feels like I've got nothing to live for. It just feels so surreal getting through a day without any worries about studies on my mind. It feels really surreal, really! Hadn't felt so free in months. Though it wasn't like I studied for the whole time during those couple of months, but every day seems a day to worry for the exams.

During the whole 1 week of exams, a song repeatedly played on my mind. Like a spoilt jukebox playing over and over again the same song. Ironically, it was encouraging. It gave me a longed hope, when I felt that I could no longer go on with the exams. And so, I shall share the song that has over played in my mind ::

God sent his son,
They called him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive
He came to die,
To buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove,
My savious lives.

And because he lives,
I can face tomorrow,
Because he lives,
All fear is gone,
And because I know,
I know he holds the future,
My life is worth the living just,
Because he lives!

As the song played on my mind, I know that God holds my future and I have nothing to fear but to trust in him. I was encouraged by the song. It really spoke to me.

So, starting the first day of free lazing, I woke up early to audition for the church choir. Each had to choose one song to sing, and obviously, I sang the song that had been on my mind for the last couple of days! haha. Yes, I sang 'Because he lives' during the audition in the slowest beat possible. Not wanting to rush the song, I gave a slow beat rendition of the song than the upbeat one. I felt it would speak more if the song was sang more soulfully then tryin to make it sound like the orginal pop-pish one.

Had stayed the whole day in the Summit, inwhich where my church is situated. Join teenacity at 2 and saturday life at 5. Meetings for orang asli (OA) mission trips are on, inwhich I'm to go this 17th. So, the next couple of months would be all about church, church and more church. Gotta replace all the times I didn't get to go when I had classes. haha..

Ohh.. I might also be working at the In'cafe. Its a cafe by my church situated opposite taylor's college. So, yeah..church church church..haha

All of these are still quite surreal, but I'm goin back to loving it. Thank God I'm done.

enjoy.


0 Responses to “s u r r e a l”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: