a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



the dreadful day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Somehow after 4 years of higher education, you'll expect to be
at least alittle more familiar with exams. Nope, sadly i'm still
stuck at this cross-juncture, trying not to be hit by that
fast-motioned vehicle. Dreadful as it maybe,
I have to survive this test.

To honestly say that I will lean on my own understanding,
would be the greatest lie ever in this century.
Every single time, when it came to this juncture,
I cross my finger, hoping for alittle luck, only to realise
that I didn't need luck.

All I needed was to know that my finger pointed to a right
direction. Be it not to my own self, but let it point to the
one greater than this cross-junction. I raise my hand,
and lift my finger pointing above, saying;
Its yours for the taking, I lean on you.

O, help me Lord through this circumstances. I decrease, as You increase.


0 Responses to “the dreadful day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: