a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



the official move...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



i'll be officially moving from puchong to peejay tommorrow...thats 1st november2004.....after stayin here in puchong for about 5years...its time to move on....ill be moving to taman mayang, peejay....

got so much to pack up tonite...do not think ill be sleepin most of the nite....the movers will be here tommorow to load all the stuffs off....there so much to move..my computer..my drums..my guitars..my collections of cds+dvds..my clothes..my toothbrush..etc etc....haha....alot la to pack up tonite...

hadn't the best mood the whole day...this is one of the waking up on the very wrong side of bed thing....also dunno why...just felt so down and pissed at some crap....boring!.....

better go start packing all my stuffs now!!....this would be my last post from puchong....so till i post next in peejay....enjoy


0 Responses to “the official move...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: