a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



amazingGRACE


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



wow...after 3 days of not being able to really sleep...i slept today at about 9pm...and just got up...(its now 12.30am)...alright..its not really long...but proves to be a very essential 3 and a half hours of sleep...im getting better....

the irony about all this is that, i felt really alive yesterday..despite being able only to sleep for 3 hours....i slept at about 6am yesterday..and got up about 9.30am..getting ready for college....for some reason i wasnt really tired during class....not until the 3 session....that was nice... :)

after experiencing all this...i really am grateful for being able to sleep....you would really treasure your sleep once you find yourself not being able to doze off whenever you wanted to.....somehow, this sleeping problem had actually enlighten me..through both my perceptions on life and my spiritual walk....i grew from this experience.....

amazing grace...im reminded of the song...and its significance....

Amazing grace!
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost, but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far
And grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me
His word my hope secures;
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.....

amazing lyrics!!....somehow, i had forgotten this song for so long....before, this song was just another old christian song to me....it hadnt any significance....i never place any real thought to the words.....but it has really touch my life now....the words bring tear to my eye...its just too real.....

christmas is on its way...the day of birth of our lord, king and saviour.....i have the feeling this year that this christmas would be really impactful and personal...everything has changed....what i couldnt see before is unveiling....its becomin clear....

its time to stop writing...but before i end this one...i would quote something said before..

'..may the suffering of the lamb receives his rewards...'


enjoy... :)



0 Responses to “amazingGRACE”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: