a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



my last day seeing fours


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its the last day of the year already?!!...Its funny how time flies so quickly. It seems that 2004 just skipped 6months. Don't you feel so?...

Anyway, being it the last day of the year, there so much to thank God for. So, here goes the list...Sorrie if the list is exausting...haha

-thank god for passing my intermediate exams
-thank god for my move to acts church
-thank god for my getting the chance to be involve with my cf back in college
-thank god for being able to play futsal weekly..haha
-thank god for my camera that was soaked in water and could not function afterwards
-thank god that he took the camera into his fine hands and fixed it so i could use by mornin..saved me rm280....with God all things are possible!
-thank god for being able to visit kampar
-thank god for being able to reach the BIG 20 number!
-thank god for letting me meet loads of new friends
-thank god for letting me meet loads of new good lookin girls...hehe
-thank god for my ibanez baby in my closet
-thank god for my sony tv in my room
-thank god for the gifts for christmas..(most of the things i wanted was provided..thank you Lord)
-thank god for my new home in taman mayang
-thank god for being there when i was down
-thank god for being there when i was happy
-thank god for letting me experience the pain and suffering that i may mature
-thank god for showing me things ive never seen
-thank god for being able to write on this blog and express my thoughts
-thank god for the kelisa that i drive around
-thank god for the many times i miss getting into accidents
-thank god for his protection around me when i drive
-thank god for the movie 'passion of christ'...really enlightening
-thank god for the friends i have
-thank god for the chance to serve in the actsSport
-thank god for my family
-thank god for 2004
-ULTIMATELY, thank god for sending his son Jesus Christ to die on the cross, so that i may come to god directly.

`enjoy 2005


0 Responses to “my last day seeing fours”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: