a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



beautiful city::putrajaya


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After the long, headaching, mind boggling, half-sleeping classes endded 10 minutes after due time, I was stoned. My mind could reach no capacity to think no more. It went on 'standby', just incase of any unfortunate event that could make my mind turn back on and think. Fortunately, nothing of such happened. My mind was left blank in peace for the next 45 minutes drive to a friend's place.

With the stomach growling for some substance, I recall the last meal was during the morning. 'Grrwwllll', loudly it proclaimed, it could be heard probably by anyone not further a distance of 10meters. However, this hunger gave way to another addiction,- my lomo addiction. During the time at joe's place, I satisfy my addiction with the only drug possible, I went online and peek at the lomographic camera's and its spectacular pictures it could produce. This craze has got my mind set on one specific camera. It would take this chinese new year's 'ang pow' to fulfill this dream.

As I fed my addiction, hunger began to take its opportunity to strike. It evidently stucked too hard, that we all ended not going anywhere for dinner, but wherelse, if it wasn't but joe's mom's home cooked indian cuisine. As I indulge eating off my palm, I could not taste the very fine texture and ingredience of the dishes. All its boils down was to fill this non-stop growling stomach with food. It felt like the stomach could start its own 'MTV Non-Stop Hits' with all the growling going, it could fit a one hour program.

After all was done, we watched as the presumably Indonesian dominators lose out to Singapore in the final match of the Tiger Cup. The kiasu(s) would be ecstatic, celebrating their new found joy. They needed that such encouragement. As for Malaysia, we are simply glad we've got 3rd place. We needn't need win this trophy. It was nothing, we are happy as it is. We are lepak people.

Being happy and all for the neighbouring country, I choose to admire my own city and headed down to Putrajaya for a sight-seeing adventure. With 5 of us stucked in a Proton Satria, we cramped our way to Putrajaya. After dropping off joe's cousin back home, my legs finally found paradise with the additional space adequate to relax them.

It was my first time to Putrajaya, and undoubtly, there is noting like it. It had a modern and creative look. It was as though it was the City of Atlantis, beautiful and incredible, but hidden from the world. Sadly, i hadn't my camera with me. If only my Canon baby was with me, or even better, my lomo dream baby was here, it would a special time. However, the absence of the cameras had not taken away my amazement for this beautiful city. The city proved to entice me though my photo capturing babies weren't there.

On a brighter note, joe had his camera with him. We took a whole load of picture. It was abit funny since we just stopped our car in the middle of a bridge and started taking pictures. We spent about an hour or so driving around taking magnificent pictures and, it wouldn't had been so magnificent, if it wasn't for me in most of the pictures...haha.

All good things had to come to an end, and we headed back to realization, Sungai Long. Undoubtly, Putrajaya didn't look anything alike any cities in Malaysia. It was on a league of its own. After a drink at Sungai Long, Jess was the next to be kicked off the car. After sending her home, we were back to Puchong, and me back from there to PJ.

It wouldn't be long before my journey back to Putrajaya. And this time with my camera!...So, till I report back, I end quoting, "...Malaysia, Truly Asia..." enjoy.


0 Responses to “beautiful city::putrajaya”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: