a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



NO to ANIMAL FURS!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm traumatized. After watching a video of animals getting skined, I swore not to buy anything with animal fur in my lifetime(not that I even have one now la). Its just too traumatizing. Really. I'm in a lost for words....... To those idiots and the other persons alike the video, you SICK bastard!(sorry for the language,you'll understand if you watch the video) Hell, didnt the idea of killing the poor animal first before de-furring came to mind? Stupid idiots! ARrrrhhhhhhh.....I'm just pissed!

Stupid SICK monsters, how would you like it if you were the animals! Errrrrr... I wanna kick someone.. This is a cry out to everyone, PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING WITH ANIMAL'S FUR!!

Please be warned as to the viewing of the video. Its definately not for the soft hearted. I nearly puked after watching the first 30 seconds. I had to stop, my heart, soul, mind, and what ever there is in me could take no more. If you can actually watch the whole video and not be convicted, then you too are a SICK bastard!

PLEASE BE WARNED AGAIN! NOT FOR EVERYONE!!
WATCH VIDEO HERE
**sorry, this video had affected my deeply, and so did it to my language. do not enjoy, this time.


0 Responses to “NO to ANIMAL FURS!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: