a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



reawake the revolution


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hadn't been posting for quite awhile. Most of the recent post are just pictures, for I am in a lost for words to write. Writing about my day would be just too boring. So, pictures is the only way i figured to keep updating my blog.

With the mocks over, it is the beginning to the revision classes. The classes will take up most of the week, since my only day off is on friday. Its goin to be a heck of a time for the next 8 weeks, but you can actually feel the tension rising, and people are already worrying about the exams. I'm terrified myself. But, reading is all I can do to get through the exams, and thats what I'm to do for the next couple of weeks.

So, till I update again with a picture or a short glimpse of my crazily hectic life, reawake a revolution for the cross!

enjoy.


0 Responses to “reawake the revolution”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: