a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



7th day and a movie.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its day 7 into my 40 days fast. Apparently, I had initially planned to fast my lunch, but since I hardly get up on time for breakfast, I had to go on till dinner. haha.. But its all good. Appetite has definately dropped alot, and eating too much can be an exausting. haha. Had McDonalds for dinner today. Somehow la, felt like eating those burgers and especially their fries. The craving during the day was too great, that I eventually had a take out for dinner after class. Class ended late as usual, and so the fast was prolong too. But, no complains la.

Had found time to watch a movie that I had longed to watch in awhile, 'Eternal Sunshine Of the Spotless Mind'. All I can say about the movie was, WOW!. What an amazing concept! Such a cinematic experience. The screen write for the movie was in such simplicity, just a perfect way to convey a story. Probably one of the best, or not, the most unique romantic movie ever. Plus, the movie was only made with a budget of $35m. Im just simply amazed by this idea of the movie. haha.

Anyway, off to do work. enjoy.


0 Responses to “7th day and a movie.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: