a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



to that childhood girl.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I was 7 when i first saw you
You were that little girl in church everyone knew
The one the teachers loved
The one that stood out among all
I was amazed.
I am amaze.

It has been 14years
Still, the sound of your name is
like fresh paint
Never did I forget
That lovely name and smile
Never once forgotten
That beauty that overwhelmed
the heart.

I stand 14 years after
Still amazed
Still captured
Still taken aback
To the wonders of you.

You are my measurement
You are my comparison
To everything beautiful
To everything wonderful
For nothing in this world
Has yet compared to thy beauty
You are beautiful.

Different pathways have we taken
Different directions have we chosen
But within me hopes
That one day
We may cross paths
That one day
We may join paths
Just that one day.

And till that day comes
I stand hoping
For that miracle
For that favour
To meet that girl met so long ago
To meet that dream forsaken before
To meet that childhood love again.

enjoy.



0 Responses to “to that childhood girl.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: