a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



Music FEst.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



With 6 days to go before heading off to Terlimau, Camerons for an orang asli adventure, I'm equiping myself physically and spiritually. Just getting everything set out right before the big 2 and a half hours hike into the jungle. One week has gone by after my exams, and it hadn't been very much of a fruitful one. The better half of the week was spent sleeping and getting enough rest to rejuvenate. And probably the other half was to watching movies, listening to loads of new musics and just hanging out with friends. Gotta start doing something exciting next week.

Next week would be pretty hectic, with the preparation of leaving on friday, and getting every essentials bought by weeks end. Its goin to be fun. The language barier between us and the orang asli would pose as a slight problem, but we are relying on God to help us through.

Remembered prayin in malay last week, just the start of a more malay prayin sessions. Had started speakin malay with the rest of the team, in attempts of getting ready for the journey. Though my malay isn't the best, since I had lost touch of speakin the language since I left school 3 and a half year ago, the least it is still understandable.

Had bought Damien Rice's 'O' album. Its pretty unique and requires a distinct taste to appreciate the music. If you are an acoustic fan, plus an orchestra lover, you'll definately love this album. 'Amie' is a song worth appreciating. The orchestra in the song is just amazing.

One thing many wouldn't know about me, is my love for classical music and also the likes of Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole for jazzier sounds. I absolutely love classical music, just its attempts to capture a mixed emotion of tenderness with all in one. Its just unbelievable. haha. Many don't appreciate this art, but guess you'll require distinct taste to love such melody.

Make no mistake, I also love indie sounds. Had a couple of albums to listen to lately :: Love Me Butch - This is the new Pop :: Foo Fighters - In Your Honour :: Stray Light Run

Its been a music filled week. Some may describe as a MusicFEst here at my home. So, lets keep the music coming as I indulge and find a love in different sounds others may offer.

bergembira-lah.


1 Responses to “Music FEst.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    STRAYLIGHT RUNNNNN!
    I love them. Where did u get the album ah?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: