a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



forgive my childishness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A man once said "..its all about Winning! ". Or is it?

It seems that I got it all wrong. The utmost importance
placed on winning has got
me all confused. No, no, winning does not justify a person!

Winning isn't simply indicating the first at the finish line.
Its more that just what meets the eye.


Winners are not justified by his winnings but
rather the means of which the win is achieved. It is how
that it is done that mattered most. I was wrong.


The man was wrong, it is not " all about winning "!


I ask that you forgive my childishness.


wakemeupgrace to understand the true meaning of winning the race.


0 Responses to “forgive my childishness”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: