a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



i feel like i'm falling


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Standing tall in this wide space
Getting lost in Your embrace
I see a fire burning brighter
It's calling me to catch the flame

I feel like I'm falling over and over in love with You
It's not just a feeling, but I know that He is real
I feel like I'm falling into the arms of a mighty God
It's not just a feeling, but I know that He is real

You're drawing me closer to Your side
It's the safest place I know where to hide
With one glance You captured my heart
You speak Your words and set me apart

I feel like I'm falling, I feel like I'm falling
I feel like I'm falling, falling into the arms of love

Hillsongs's I Feel Like I'm Falling

Somehow this song keeps ringing in my mind. I get this feeling this like i'm falling helplessly. It's not a good feeling, but I pray the fall is into His arms of grace. I rehearse Jeremiah 29:11 in my head, knowing that He sees the bigger picture and I, only a fraction of His masterwork.


0 Responses to “i feel like i'm falling”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: