a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



ah crap!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





After 10 weeks, I bid my farewell to Milk + Co. Many were puzzled at why and what led to my speedy exit. To me, it was the simplest yet the toughest decision to make. Simplest being the fact that I knew I had to leave this behind to allow the other priorities in my life continue to be a priority. The toughest was to let go without anything really left to hang on to. This is perhaps the first time I made a decision without any Plan B to catch me if I falter.

Beyond the internal struggles, there is the external pressure from the outsiders that couldn't and wouldn't be more empathetic than to pass an instant judgment on hearing my exit. Those that mutters under their breath "Ah, He doesn't know what He wants.. He is not serious with his life.. He gave up so easily.. and my personal favorite; Ah, He is not responsible". I shrug those comments and allow them not to have a sting at me.

I rather not explain the reason for my departure. Everyone seems to already want to believe their own thoughts and have their own preconceived ideas. Yes, everyone works late nights and sacrifice substantially to their career. I get that. But I wasn't willing to give up everything including God and his work for my own. And because I couldn't find a balance to both, one had to go. I chose the prior.

It was the longest contemplation and prayer that finally led to an epiphany and an assurance that He, the one that feeds the sparrow daily has a greater plan bigger than I can comprehend.

And He needed some space to move; space which only I could give. With that, I stuck on to hope, like how a tongue is stuck to a frozen pole- really really stuck; and take that leap of faith with worry and anticipation of what the next chapter holds. I'll just let go this time and let the Author write the next chapter as He wish. If horror and pain follow suit or joy and happiness, I'll just continue to run and run and run with only one thing in mind; I LET GO, I LET GOD.

The story of Paul came to mind and reminded me that not every story finishes well but it can still be a heck of a finish! I'll enjoy this race!


0 Responses to “ah crap!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: