a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



one year...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



14days,
it'll be a year.
feelings faded.
emotions gone.
problems unsolved.

what larks,
could it had been a year and a half?
of joy or misery?
know not I,
the answer.
had since,
god is my path,
my life,
my rescue.

run did I,
from the almighty.
but not knowing,
running was I,
to him.

amazingly,
arms did he open wide,
when all was lost.

with everything subside,
forgiveness do i seek,
from you.
reason can't i give,
but hope would I,
one day,
understand could you,
of what I've done.

you'll see,
you'll understand.
one day perhaps.

till that day,
i vow,
friends will be,
now everythings solved.

~enjoy.


0 Responses to “one year...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: