a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



when all seems lost


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today hadn't been goin well. Its just one of those days when everything goes wrong. Wouldn't want to explain the details of my day, but all I've got to say is that it wasn't much a good day.

Had been reading a book wrote by my uncle yesterday. The books quotes encouraging quotations of the bible and other christian authors. Guess it couldn't had been better time to read it, since I'm in a down-ner mood today.

"We will wait for the Lord, he is our help and shield. In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon me, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.." Psalms 33:20-22

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, it empties today of its strenght." Corrie ten Boom

"my brothers, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testings of your faith produces patience.." James 1:2

O Lord, though obstacles may arise, and seasons change, I would cling on to your love . For I know, tomorrow, the sun will shine again. And I thank you for that.


0 Responses to “when all seems lost”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: