a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



caught between life and grace.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



this world would have me believe
it knows what i need to see
but there's no hope to be found
in a world where i see only darkness all around me

your word will shine a light on my path
to guide my way through this world
your word will be a lamp to my feet
to guide my way through this world

this flame that lights up my way
is strong enough to remain
where all around me is lost
i will trust in the truth that is sure and never changes

-seven twentytwo.


wakemeupgrace to understand the things i can see, but i cannot understand. show me the other side of grace.


0 Responses to “caught between life and grace.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: