a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



the epilogue to hill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So you have it, I'm off to a new desk by wednesday. After spending a couple
of weeks at Hill & Associates, I decided that it was time to go. And where next?
I will be heading to Publicis, my new crib for the next couple of months/years.

It has been an amazing journey for the last couple of months, from one job
to another. I probably outdid myself this time, with 4 job change in the span
of 6 months. Nothing to be proud about really, and not all my choice.

SMKSU was a side thing. People N' Rich was a 2 month internship.
Hill & Associates was not my kind of thing. And now off to Publicis.

All in all, God has never failed to provide, and instead of lacking in employment,
God has humbled me with more opportunities. I dare say that I lack nothing
with God on my team. He parts my ocean, destroys my enemies, and leads
me to greener pastures. Thank you Lord for all you've done.

I stand amazed again at his works and his comforting hand on my life.
As how my boss oftenly utters;

' If God is for you, nothing can be againts you'.


Amen!


0 Responses to “the epilogue to hill”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: