a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



the day when classes could kill


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is the most depressing day in class. How do i put it..?....Class was totally crappy!!..so frustrating...Started class at 10am...and it wasnt a good start. The lecturer didnt seemed to have any mood teaching, and the students slowly catched up and hadnt the mood to listen either. Half of the class, I was just tryin to keep myself awake. Again, the monotonous voices of lecturers are like a mantra to make me sleep. The class after lunch didnt get any better. The supposed lecturer was not around and was subtituted by another. I indeed spend most of the time tryin to stay awake again. But I didnt try that hard this time around. I lay my head on the table and wrote as he dictated. After class was all over by 3pm, I was relieve. Okay, its probably partially me to blame since i slept late yesterday and got up by 8am for class. But the class was really mellow today.

It also didnt help when a class was schedule in the evening. Had the last class at 6.30pm till about 9.45pm. Between 3pm to 6.30, i could only wait until the clock hit 6pm....The evening class was the worst of them all. It was just unbearable!!...A professor from the good'old england had came to lecture our class. If the day wasnt bad enough, he proved to be an even worst monotonous voice lecturer. It couldnt be any worst than that, but it really was. Despite his mellow mellow voice that even flies wouldnt be distracted, I could hardly understand what he was trying to convey. Having endured an hour and a half before the 7 minutes break(which eventually became 15 minutes..thank god!!), i was on the very verge of droppin dead. It was the first time in my whole life that i had dozed off when still concerntrating..SERIOUS!!....I was actually tryin to understand what he was saying, and out of a sudden, I could remember next was waking up from my 20seconds dreamland....WOW!!....Plus, it happened a couple of time during the class.

The 3 hour class proved agonizing. I never felt this way ever before...I came to the realization that you CAN be talked to death. I could be a victim if the class was any longer....It was just plain disaster today. Classes today was a drag.....'O Lord, Please let me not endure that again...Thank you for testing my patience, and helpin me keep them...But please not break me for such a suffering as this..'(ok, im exaggerating abit....but it was bad la..) This is probably the ever worst day in class in the 20years that i've lived....It was BAD!!!!

Ok, stop with all this complaning already!.....Sorry sorry people....just too frustrated. 'O Lord, Please make my day in class tomorrow much better. Thank you Lord'...

Christmas is 8 days away!!....Its gonna be awesome.....! Anyway, its time to go...have to head for an early bed. Ive repented, im gonna sleep early....I can't go for classes tryin to keep my eyes open.....Its tough....So, till you hear my naggin again... Enjoy :)


0 Responses to “the day when classes could kill”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: