a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



this is my class...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Finally, the week is over!...yeah!!......Everything is about done. Our 2 day caroling in college is over and it was great. Classes today was abit boring. There were times I didn't understand the words comin out of the lecturers mouth. Hadnt any reason, but the most part of class, I just felt like sleeping. As the lecturer spoke, their voice became a common sound to ear. Not long, the sound became monotonous and not a word made any sense. This voice was calling me to dreamland.....I couldn't resist this temptation...And as my weary eyes shuts, the sight of dreamland was soon appearing. Right before my foot stepped into the land where dreams begin, I felt a bump of my head....What the heck?.....Awaken, I found myself lying my head on the classroom table. Crap! i hit my head on the table as I was falling to sleep...


Interesting ehh...All photos were taken during class. This is when class is too boring, and you've just gotta do something to stay awake. So, decided to take photos using a friend's cellphone camera...Check out all the other things goin on during class. Everyone was abit tired and bored. You can't blame us!! We had class from 11.45am till 8.15pm on a sunday....What do you expect?...haha..

Ps.Sandra's message on singlehood, families, etc, was really enlightening. There were things that I didnt view the way she did. It was great to have a ladies perspective on things. Enjoyed her message and all her crazy jokes....

Im hearing voices again....Its calling me to dreamland.....Time for bed...Its already 3.20am...crappy.......enjoy.... :)



0 Responses to “this is my class...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: