a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



a walk to remember.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is a shot I took during my trip to Terlimau. The view of the skyline was just amazing. The mission trip was just simply amazing. Everything worked out well to His timing. We were blessed beyond words could comprehend. It was simply just an amazing trip. A walk to remember.

Will be postin more pictures from the trip soon. Till then, enjoy this view of the skylines. To know more of my trip, just ask me. There's just too much to say, that I could just not articulate with words. cheers peeps.


0 Responses to “a walk to remember.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: