a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



Incafe, my home.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was my last day yesterday. The whole month, I haven't the chance to update, since work has been a priority and the other things too, finally its back to writing. It was an emotional day yesterday as everything seems to be the last, and apart of me was left behind. After only a month, it became home. Not for the very fact that it was just another structure, or just a business that I would miss, but it was the very people that made it felt like home.

A month went by, with just so many historic moments, that seems to make me feel apart of. The bonds made were more than just ordinary colleagues, we were friends, we became family. Weren't for the cafe, all would lead a life, not knowing one other. We were all uniquely different, bonded with a similiar purpose, a higher calling.

All is now done, the chapter closes, giving way to a new beginning. A new chapter being written. I have already started missing the place, but there is so much more ahead for my journey. I will move on, only to set these days apart from the ordinary. It became days to remember, days to cherish. Yesterday would not be just a wrinkle on my forehead, but a willing scar taken for the joyous times spent. I will remember, I will remember, how the wall was built, how a paperbag was made into a head, how the the writings were written on the boards, how the shirts were tugged nicely into the racks, how the chickens were baked, how GiG meant something, how Diving had a undistinguished meaning, how everything was. I will remember, yes, I will remember.

These 3 months meant something. I learnt, and now I know, I became, and now I am, I grew, and now I'm grown. Thank you, to the author and finisher of my faith. I am amazed.

Though these days are gone, it has left its marks. I will miss you all. You have made history, and I thank you.

Happy Independence Day, Malaysia.


**dedicated to Incafe, and the lives that impacted mine during my time there.


0 Responses to “Incafe, my home.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: