a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



amazing God.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



God's love is just amazing. Was driving this afternoon to meet some friends for lunch. On the way, a friend from church called my cellphone indicating that I was to go for the Kuantan's Getting Into God Tour. Pretty good news, except, I was pulled over by a policeman for talkin on my cellphone without the hand's free set. Everything happened so fast, and before I know it, the police was asking for my driver's licence. It was goin to be rm300 for that. I prayed instantly asking God to take control of the situation. I told him, whatever that happens next, I will accept.

I pleaded with that officer that I was only a student and incapable of payin rm300. The officer left giving me a warning and no ticket. It was simply amazing. He is an amazing God. 'Undescribable, uncontainable, you place the stars in the sky and you know them by name, surely you are an amazing God. You are a God of every circumstances.'

Slowly, all this are teaching me that God is beyond any circumstances. Yes Lord, I trust you wholely. And I thank you for your goodness. I live to share yet the many good things that God has and will again provide endlessly. You are an Amazing God.

enjoy.


0 Responses to “amazing God.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: