a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



residents of lomo and music


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



For the last couple of weeks, Damien Rice's O has been a constant play on my playlist. Just can't get enough of the mellowness yet. Had started listening to Jack Johnson. Somehow, had been an addict to mellow acoustic music for this period of time. haha. Finally got the new Dishwalla's album and to my dismay, it wasn't as good as their Opaline album. Oh, sad sad.

Anyway, I've posted up a Damien Rice's song. So, just indulge. The song will only play if you are viewin this site on Window's Internet Explorer.

Had develope another roll of my lomo. View more at lomohomes . Its just another day of lomography and music I guess. Had fun peeps.

enjoy.


0 Responses to “residents of lomo and music”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: