a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



i'm lovin it


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



2009

Phew, six seven eight and there it is, Nine. It's the last hours of the last day of the last month of the year.

I thought Forrest Gump's saying aptly summed up 2008 ; 'Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get'. Amen to that. Life in 2008 was filled with surprises from low trying tides to great memorable times. It opened my eyes to discover what I have yet not seen and taught me various valuable life lessons, although those lessons tends to leave behind scars.

Looking back, I thought this year turned out pretty well. I enjoyed each second of it and appreciate every moment it had to offer. I'm grateful the year is ending well.

If I could share with you one thing I learnt this year it is this; Love life. I've learnt to be thankful for every single thing life has to offer; the joy, the pain, the hurt, the laughter, the stupidity, the craziness, the wreck, the helplessness, the "I don't know what's next" predicaments, the love, the everything. These things reminds me that I'm alive.

I thank God for a great 2008 and I pray that 2009 will be no less greater or bigger than the previous years. I walk into 2009 with my arms raised up and head lifted high knowing I've finished my race in 2008; and another finish line awaits me.

I'll end this year with the saying 'Life is something that everyone should try at least once'.


Philip loves Life.


0 Responses to “i'm lovin it”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: