a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



the independence day.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



31st will mark the 49th Anniversary to Malaysia's independence.
But little did i realise, this Independence day marks more than just
the liberation that occured 49 years prior. It marks my independence
from the University Of London, as i embrace my much anticipated
law degree.

Whilst the results were less than expected, and not in a good way, I
am contented. The very least, I graduate with law degree, and that
mattered most. The rest is now minutē and my coming days are left to
someone more capable than myself, God.

As I take on my last day of work today, it feels as though I have achieved
more and have impacted various lives, than i had ever. Yes, Malaysia's
liberation date also awaits my liberation from the education system in
both sense; learning and teaching.

Guess this coming Independence day will carry more meaning, and
the beginning of a new chapter, with its ample cross-roads.

I take this portion to again thank various individuals that has sowed
so deeply, and left their imprints all through the last chapter;

God, for his ever mercies and grace that surpasses my understanding, and comprehension.

ly-ann, for your smiles and just the things you do.

the monkeys; sling, elaine, sherms, matt, for just your ability to accept a teacher
for more than what he is.

pg boys, for bearing with an obnoxious leader.

smksu cf, for giving me a chance to serve with you. i am grateful.

one delta, for the cake.

one alpha, for your encouragement and your ability to comprehend my works. i'm amazed.

one gamma, for your never-ending laughter and high-pitch volume.

one pi, for laughing along with me, as we make over darshen, and model him.

one omega, one sigma, one beta, for just being students that cared.

ob, for always caring no matter the circumstance.


As i close this chapter, the next anticipates much cross-roads, bigger bumps,
more u-turns, and various road-ends,
but all with
one fundamental stand; If God is with me, nothing can be againts me.


Have yourself an awesome Happy 49th Merdeka Day.



wakemeupgrace to again recognise our independence in you.


3 Responses to “the independence day.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I guess in going through that journey, (as you look back) it seemed as though no one else but you alone would experience that peace of mind and deep certainty that truly says, 'Yes, God had that agenda in mind simply for me!' *smiles
    -pretty sure you've made a difference in that place, in those precious lives that you've given-

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I guess in going through that journey, (as you look back) it seemed as though no one else but you alone would experience that peace of mind and deep certainty that truly says, 'Yes, God had that agenda in mind simply for me!' *smiles
    -pretty sure you've made a difference in that place, in those precious lives that you've been given-

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yup.. God has it all planned out :) amazing. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: