a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



one blessed season.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After hours of relentless effort of contributing to the furtherance
of the expenditure of His kingdom, I could feel no less than a worker,
working with joy. The retreat did stretch my eyes to see a different side
to things, to the workings, and to the need.

I'm speachless.

He was gracious to move amongst our midst, as prayers were answered,
and especially mine. Thus, all I can say is Thank you.

Its back to teaching, and with not long to go, my mind is constantly
trying to comprehend that dreadful day when i leave. Smksu has been
like a home, and the students as children. The usual faces and smiles will
not be forgotten, and just the curiosity of wanting to know what they
will one day become, is just an anticipated wait.

I thank God, that one day I can look back, and proclaim, I was there,
and I was once a teacher. And, no expression can exchange the experience
of being a teacher, to a bunch of teens that had been nothing less than potentials
to surpass the greatness of our own generation.


Thank you, to the people in SMKSU, you made it all worth while. :)


1 Responses to “one blessed season.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    im touched ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: