a symphony to melodious reawakenings.



a day about today.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ob is lying next to me, as Switchfoot's Dare You To Move, moves back into the playlist,
and i sit here gazing.

Have not been writing alot lately, so i'm just gonna write out my thoughts today,
a day before the twenty-second.

Hmmnnm, the ironic thing about life, is that if you could envision the future,
we would change the past. At present, we wished we could change our past.
But at present, we do nothing but wish. Confused already?

At times, we are probably too concern with the tomorrows,
that our today is forgotten. We somehow missed the present, or is just
too caught up of being extremely complacent with our nows.
Do you know how this happens?

Let me ask you this;

What if, what if only, you could sit back, and actually come to a place
where you can appreciate the wholeness of life. And not taking 60 years in this
lifetime before figuring that you have pass this life in such a big hurry,
and have totally missed to acknowledge the beauty of every second, or to even
stop and enjoy it.

Damn! Life moved too quickly, and tomorrow came, before I was satisfied with
today.

I choose not to alter the past, but in hopes to live to appreciate the present,
that I may no longer wish to change the todays, tomorrow. -reawakening.

Life definately wasn't made to be on a fast-forward. Why not enjoy it alittle,
for tomorrow will surely come, but today will be lost later.

Dear fellows, I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile
when I was a kid, but now... they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in
a big damn hurry. - shawshank redemption.


Have youself an awesome day, and to myself, an awesome twenty-second.

cheers folks.


0 Responses to “a day about today.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


-----

waitingforapunchline

-----

-----

-----

-----

-----


youarenumber: